[MLB-WIRELESS] Meraki Minis

Mike Dickens michaeldickens at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 22:59:44 EST 2007

G'day. Seeing as how no one replied (I'm pretty sure you sent this
yesterday, unless I'm having dejavu), Dan Flett from this group seems to be
organising this. His email is quoted below.

I suggest you contact him if you're interested in any.

"The postage to Australia from Meraki seems a lot cheaper now than when I
last checked it - it seems about half price.  Not sure if this applies to
the Outdoor unit - I can't check it.  After playing with the order form for
a while, and a little spreadsheeting, I've worked out the price per unit in
$AU at the current exchange rate (AU$1 = US$0.82).  Here's the lookup table:

PPU AU$ QTY
$107.82 1
$88.69  2
$82.48  3
$79.42  4
$77.56  5
$76.28  6
$75.46  7
$74.76  8
$74.22  9
$73.77  10
$73.34  11
$73.04  12
$72.71  13
$72.45  14
$72.23  15
$72.01  16

We hit the "sweet spot" for postage at roughly above 5 units.  Any more than
16 units and we'd then have to pay Customs duties and GST.

Can people register their interest with me (off list) if they want a Meraki
Mini?  I'll see if I can organise a bulk buy if we get enough numbers.
Orders from interstate are welcome.

Cheers,

Dan"