[MLB-WIRELESS] Meraki stuff yet again :)

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Jun 3 10:24:26 EST 2007

Is there a pre-compiled copy of the OpenWRT firmware for these, or do
you still need to compile your own from the source?

Without a web-based GUI, how hard would it be to configure one of these
devices to be a client-bridge?

  *Shaun Lee Clarke*
*Mobile:* 0433 559 020

*Victorian Space Science Education Centre* (At Strathmore Secondary College)
IT Support
clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au <mailto:clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au>
http://www.vssec.vic.edu.au
*Phone:* (03) 9379-3456