[MLB-WIRELESS] Local news paper

Tyson Clugg tclugg at umd.com.au
Tue Jul 31 13:32:57 EST 2007

Jarrod,

We have a committee who were voted in to represent the group.  It is
most certainly the role of the committee to represent us to the media.
Strictly speaking, only the committee should be making statements on
behalf of everyone in Melbourne Wireless - that's why we voted them in.

Regards,
Tyson Clugg (ex committee member)

> Greetings,
>
> I am currently speaking to the ‘Point Cook Banner’ news paper about doing
> an article about the Melbourne Wireless presence in Point Cook and
> surrounding areas. So far they seem very interested in doing the article.
>
> I am wondering if anyone can offer any suggestions when dealing with the
> media on this matter.
> Does anyone have any experience talking to local news papers regarding the
> Melbourne Wireless network?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jarrod Neven.

Regards

Tyson Clugg
Programmer
Unique Micro Design Pty Ltd.........engineering ICT solutions
Wellington Road Business Park
200 Wellington Road
Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia

PO Box 4297, Mulgrave, VIC 3170, Australia

+61-3-9582-7195   tclugg at umd.com.au   DIRECT

+61-3-9582-7070   Sales at umd.com.au
+61-3-9582-7060   Service at umd.com.au
+61-3-9582-7050   Support at umd.com.au
+61-3-9582-7010   Accounts at umd.com.au
+61-3-9582-7000   Reception at umd.com.au

+61-3-9582-7001   Fax - Sales and office
+61-3-9582-7069   Fax - Service
www.umd.com.au            UMD Web Address
www.umd.com.au/rfid/        UMD and RFID
www.umd.com.au/gprs        UMD and GPRS