[MLB-WIRELESS] Free to any home, and if no takers the bin.....

Daryl Knight spectre at australiaonline.net.au
Mon Jul 30 15:25:02 EST 2007

I guess anything older than PCI will be garbage material anyway but theres a
variety of sound cards, and network cards.

Motherboards...

2x Socket 370 Mobo,  suit something around Celeron 400 up to fastest I've
seen PIII 550, maybe others...
1x Slot 1 Mobo, suit similar processors... this sucker is a monster, larger
than a normal ATX board.

Video Cards...

PCI Diamond Stealth S3trio64 chipset
    2x generic S3trio64
    2x Cirrus Logic gd5434

AGP Cloud 9 - 8mb
    S3trio3D/2x
    Intel 740 Power3D 8Mb

Network Cards
    HP VG lan proprietry 100Mb J2585B      I have no VG hub for these.
    3x HP VG lan propreitry 100Mb J2585A
    Uknown guessings NE2000 clone
    3COM Megahertz 10Mpbs PC card
    Xircom PC card dongle - no it doesn't work with the 3COM card

HDD
	1.2 and 4Gb hd's I don't have these here but they are readily available.

Anyone want any of these email or give me a bell 0400 577 224, will trash
the rest at the end of the week.

Just a trick question, is there any use for a 4 port serial card these days?
Its still hanging around from the good ol' days of dial-up BBS

Anon, Daryl