[MLB-WIRELESS] usb wireless adapters with antenna sockets

Rohan Malhotra rohanmalhotra86 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:01:59 EST 2007

http://host219.ipowerweb.com/~freenet-/oscommerce-2.2ms2/catalog/index.php?cPath=22_40&osCsid=ebb62b43ca980e7150e5910ae345f04f

from the australian store 'freenet antennas' (just in case the link doesn't
work).

there's also the yumcha one from ebay my friend got- which conversely the
freenet guys advise against buying-

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WiFi-LAN-USB-Adapter-Antenna_W0QQitemZ300129124866QQihZ020QQcategoryZ61816QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

.

can i ask what it's for?