[MLB-WIRELESS] Access point for a Cafe

Rob Clark clark at freenet-antennas.com
Mon Jul 16 09:32:20 EST 2007

Jason,

All the above is available using

(1) ChilliSpot (freeware) on a Linksys WRT54GL running OpenWRT
(2) Worldspot
(http://store.freenet-antennas.com/product_info.php?products_id=263)

(1) = a product I sell called easyHotspot, but there is no reason you
can't roll your own. I had to add a few extras/bug fixes to the
'standard' installation to get it to do what I wanted so an easyHotspot
= (Chillispot+OpenWRT+Robware).

(2) provides most of the features you asked for (and more)

See this for more info:
http://store.freenet-antennas.com/index.php?cPath=22_55

Cheers

Rob