[MLB-WIRELESS] Need help testing new feature

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 21:45:21 EST 2007

Hi Guys,

Gummay and I have been working on integrating the Automagic
Firmware Builder into the Melbourne Wireless website.  Gummay
has got things working pretty well, but we need someone to
test the firmware images on some real hardware.  Ideally, I'd
like to test with a WL-HDD, a WL-500g/R100 and WRT54G (v1-v4
& GL) - it would be good to get feedback on any or all of
these.  I'd test them myself but I'm not quite set up for it
right now and I can't seem to find a spare moment to do it.

If you're interested in testing, please contact me and I'll
give you the URL.

Cheers,

Dan