[MLB-WIRELESS] HD cloning.

Tyson Clugg tclugg at umd.com.au
Wed Aug 29 14:06:27 EST 2007

Daryl,

I suggest you use GNU Parted.

On http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/index.shtml it says:

        GNU Parted is an industrial-strength package for creating,
        destroying, resizing, checking and copying partitions, and the
        file systems on them. This is useful for creating space for new
        operating systems, reorganising disk usage, copying data on hard
        disks and disk imaging.

        It contains a library, libparted, and a command-line frontend,
        parted, which also serves as a sample implementation and script
        backend.

On Debian systems, you can install GNU Parted by typing "apt-get install
parted" from a root command prompt.  :-)

Cheers,
Tyson.