[MLB-WIRELESS] OT Mobile and Melb. Uni wireless?

Rohan Malhotra rohanmalhotra86 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:40:13 EST 2007

hey there,

i'm curious, i've been going over and over in my head about an idea i've got
with some of the local school networks.

well idea goes, if i point to melbUNI or RMIT can i bridge their networks
into the melbwireless. i do have a hookup to MW via HVC  (at least its very
neaaaaaaaarly there) and i live in carlton north, so presuming i can
actually get a point-to-point link to MU or RMIT.

i live with a bunch of ppl both from MU and RMIT so the credentials are not
a prob, i'm just wondering whether this is possible on the config side.
Ideally what i'd like to do is have the MW accessible through RMIT and MU
hotspots (wouldn't that be great!!!). me thinks both the schools are ideal
for MW hotspots and either would be a great way of propogating the network.

rohan