[MLB-WIRELESS] swap/trade?

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 5 15:16:58 EST 2007

Hi guys,  it appears that no one want s to part with a small amount of
hard earned cash.

I have attempted to,  in several forums, to off load some old Compaq
servers and Accessories
I have for what I consider a small amount.

So,  now I offer them up for swap/trade.

On offer.

2 x Compaq Prolient 4500 - 4 x CPU's in Each - VGA - Serial - Parallel -
Network

       1 x 512M Ram - 1 x 9.1G HDD - 2 x 18G HDD - 1 x 36G HDD
       1 x 1G Ram - 2 x 9.1 G HDD - 2 x 18G HDD - Smart 2/e Raid Controller

1 x Compaq RAID Array (7 x 9.1 G HDD)

Various HDD's (2.1G - 4G) - RAM - Raid Controllers - Hot Swap Carriers -
Manuals and CD's

Will thrown in a VGA Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse.  A complete SERVER
with spare PC if you like.

All fully working,  running Windows 2000 Server OS.

Would like swap for a PII or PIII Laptop 500MHz +,  good enough to play
Videos on when Traveling the country, ie VLC media player.

If you are interested I would love to hear from you.

Regards

Mark

NodeGXT/VK3JMA