[MLB-WIRELESS] GHO still alive

Nick Selemidis nikolis at netspace.net.au
Sun Apr 15 21:22:22 EST 2007

Perhaps this could be a chance to give a go on my interface on the top of
the Mt.Cooper estate in bundoora with ssid www.freeit.com.au  channel 11
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/maps/view?id=JTC&zoom=1 and me and Peter
could work together on a suitable setup. My ap's are the Tropos 5210 units
with 7.4 dbi omnis and a 4 hour battery back up. As we all know the node GHO
servers the majority of the MW community and if it goes down it brings
everyone else with it. My points are installed around the hill so other from
Epping, Thomastown, Lailor or Milpark can connect too.

Nick Selemidis

news:mailman.15.1176591685.1611.melbwireless at wireless.org.au...