[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna Tower

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:30:32 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

How do you feel about climbing onto your roof? From what you mention a 6
metre mast wont give you much more elevation than a short pole on top of
your house ...for which you wont need guy ropes just use a wide diameter
water pipe. strap it onto your beams  in the roof cavity ( i am assuming
handyman abilities) and there ya go.  I know of a few setups like that where
the mast goes to about 2.5 metres above roof height with large dishes and
not a bit of a wobble in it :)

cheers