[MLB-WIRELESS] Point Cook Freenet

Tom Fifield gummay at gummay.net
Fri Sep 22 23:37:12 EST 2006

This is a message I received from the people at Point Cook Freenet. Though I see David's now made it onto the list, I said I'd pass it on and see if the list collective had answers/suggestions/comments.

The location he refers to in the email is JME on the maps (http://www.melbournewireless.org.au/maps/view?JME).

Cheers,

Tom