[MLB-WIRELESS] Neighborhood share net

Daniel Whitehead ashrak at iprimus.com.au
Tue Sep 12 20:59:55 EST 2006

Paul,

I dont think it would be possible to pool bandwidth from two different (or the same for that matter) ISP's on two different routes, without it being connected to the one router.

IE

House1                                                                  House2
Internet1 (1500kbps Cable)                                 Internet2 (512dsl)
Wireless Link to House2                                       Wireless Link to House1

with the appropriate configuration it would result in fail over links yes, but doubt it would pool B/W to become a 2mb link.

Having said that, If you do know of a way to do this, I would be very interested in hearing how to do this.

Thanks

Daniel
NODE HTG