[MLB-WIRELESS] Senao "all in one" high power outdoor units

Robert Hart robert at air-stream.org
Thu Sep 7 10:10:35 EST 2006

Hi Rowan,

 I would suggest a WRAP2 with a Senao 400mw MiniPCI and 8dbi Superpas
Omni, this would allow for expansion at a latter stage as you can  add
an extra  CM9 with a 29dbi Grid Dish when you find others who also have
similar setups it will allow you then to propagate your network services
further afield.

Alternatively a R100 router running OpenWRT with a SR2 400mw miniPCI in
a waterproof box would do the same thing as the senao outdoor unit but
would also offer a whole lot more in network control.

As with our Adelaide club, I'm sure if you became a member of Melbourne
wireless, there would be other members who would help with the technical
setup.

Links:
http://www.yawarra.com.au/  wrap2
http://www.mitsubishi-electric.com.au/PRODUCTS/COMPP/net/index.html  R100