[MLB-WIRELESS] General Meeting this Friday

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 4 13:33:07 EST 2006

The next Melbourne Wireless General Meeting will be on Friday, 8th September
at 7pm at the Hawthorn Scout Hall

We will have a presentation by Alban Kwan of Wireless Tech (Australia) who
will be demonstrating his WiFi VoIP phones and carrier-grade mesh networking
products.

We now have an information pamphlet.  You can view it here:
http://www.melbournewireless.org.au/files/Misc/MelbourneWirelessInfoPamphlet
-v1.0.pdf
(519KB)

We (the Committee) would like feedback on the content of the pamphlet.  Does
it accurately represent what Melbourne Wireless is about?  There will be a
discussion about this on the night.

This will lead in to a discussion about the current aims and objectives of
Melbourne Wireless and where we should be heading.  Please have a think and
bring your opinions with you!  We want to have a frank but positive
discussion about ways of making Melbourne Wireless more fun and more
relevant to it's membership.

For further details, see the Agenda
http://www.melbournewireless.org.au/wiki/?Meeting20060908

Regards,