[MLB-WIRELESS] Strange interference side effect

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 23:05:13 EST 2006

I have been runing my ap for a few years now but all of a sudden i am
getting some strange interference ?. The resulting weird side efect is that
the lan part of the network dies, i can associate to the ap i can ping the
ap but i cant ping the machine connected to the ap until i force an ap
reboot. This has now happened to 3 ap's dlink200ap+ minitar mnwapb and a
asus wl500g(standard firmware)

I havent pinpointed it to be interference at this stage as i also have a
suspicion about bittorrent causing things to go fudd, so anyone else seen
similiar thing any workarounds ?
Cheers