[MLB-WIRELESS] Launching The Automagic Firmware Builder

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Thu Nov 30 23:24:15 EST 2006

On Wednesday 11 October 2006 9:20 pm, Dan Flett wrote:

> You need have a registered node with an IP Block allocation to use the
> Builder.  I have tested the resulting firmware images on a WL-500g, a
> WRT54G v3.1 and a WL-HDD.
>
> I'm very interested to get feedback - please email me with any criticisms
> or suggestions!

Better late than never.. :-)

I've got my WRT-54GS running this firmware now, but I'm a bit puzzled as to
how I'm meant to admin it.  I can DHCP off it from the wireless side and I
can see it doing its OLSR broadcasts but nothing seems to happen on the wired
ports at all.

Any clues ?

cheers!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP