[MLB-WIRELESS] Transcom VTS3000X COM2 connector

benjamin knight bkk at nerdboy.net.au
Sun Nov 26 10:44:23 EST 2006

> *snip*
> Does anyone have easy access to a distributor which can supply these? RS
> components shows them for $1.49ex with a minimum order of 5. I don't know
> whether you need to open a trade account with them or if the general
> public can do one-off orders.
> *snip*

Hi All;

I've been lurking & following this discussion of the VTS3000 with
interest. Looks like an interesting device - have just ordered a pair of
them.

RE: RS components: There's a trade counter in Salmon St, Port Melbourne
[just off Lorimer St]. It's open to the public, they accept cash / credit
card / etc. Usually best to ring ahead & make sure they've got the
particular part in stock though [their main warehouse is Sydney based, but
they'll ship it down if you ask] They also accept phone orders with credit
card over the phone for payment.

cheers;
ben

[PS: I don't work for RS, but have been a regular customer over the
years..]