[MLB-WIRELESS] low power computers (somewhat off topic)

Jason Hecker jhecker at wireless.org.au
Wed May 31 16:07:37 EST 2006

He'd be best off getting a laptop again, perhaps with a big screen.  They are
designed to be economical with power and considering the screen is thrown in
as well there is an extra efficiency from not having another PSU to drive a
seperate and more power hungry LCD.  Really, laptops are so cheap, powerful
and power sensitive that you'd be lucky to come close to price efficiency
trying to buy a high end Mini-ITX system that meets a laptop for overall
performance.