[MLB-WIRELESS] New Node to be

Rob B rbritt at gmail.com
Mon May 15 16:18:25 EST 2006

For those that were not at the meeting Ratbaggy (Dave) and myself
(Rob) visited the site of a tower on upper Heidelberg Rd between
Burgandy St and Southern Rd opposite the cemetery (Node JLP) and secure the use
for a Melbourne wireless project. This ridge top position has views to
GHO, HKG (KANGAROO GROUND), and across towards Merri and many points
West. Our first job will be to put up a battery/ solar powered beacon
to find out who can "see" this tower, watch for announcements. Look for
high spots in your area and see if you can acquire  their use for
projects. I also enclose a photo of a tower in coburg, in Harding st
that I am pursuing.

Regards Rob B