[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys / Cabletron Roamabout 802.11b CSIBD-ABPCMCIA Driver

Alan aphelion_rock at yahoo.nospam.com.au
Sun May 14 12:11:24 EST 2006

Gary,
You were correct it was there. I downloaded it from the site and got it
running on my laptop.

Only problem is Netstumbler no longer supports Windows 95. My laptop is
an old clunker 486 with 8 meg RAM. I'm not even going to bother with
updating it. My pentium laptop has crapped itself and can't be fixed.

I was wanting to check the coverage of my access point with the GPS and
Netstumbler.

Cheers anyway.

Alan