[MLB-WIRELESS] PoE Injectors

Shaun Lee Clarke clarke.shaun.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jul 31 20:55:05 EST 2006

Would that be the HP420WL Series AP's?

We've been using those at work but we are thinking of changing, we have
had nothing but trouble with them. The changelogs in the firmware also
help back up my decision, just look at the critical mistakes that have
existed in the recent firmware updates. In one upgrade, SSH didn't work
at all, which didn't help my confidence with these AP's.

Anyway, we get our HP gear from an educational supplier, so I can't
really help there... Computelec if it helps.

Shaun