[MLB-WIRELESS] Big dish anyone

Rob B rbritt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 20:44:39 EST 2006

I am the proud inheritor of a very second hand 3mtr dish, which I an
told I no longer have room for.
It is missing one expanded mesh panel, but I feel confident that with
alittle work it could be brought to use for 2.4 G
I have taken on the building of a second dish, which I have been
informed I should finish promptly , so I can see now the need to focus
on only one dish at a time. this first Dish Is now at the disposal of
anyone who can make it work.
For viewings contact me via email or 0401 591 668

Regards Rob B  node FZJ ( the guy on BBQ at meetings)