[MLB-WIRELESS] Test Equipment

David Ashburner d_ashburner at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 10:43:42 EST 2006

Hi all,
I have an opportunity to get test equipment from TPI for cost.

TPI make some nice digital  multimeters, hand held oscilloscopes etc.

have a look at www://tpi-thevalueleader.com - the support page is the
easiest way to see their range of products.

If you are interested contact me off list, let me know what item you
are interested in and I will get the price.
  I have to have any order in in the next few days with  a min of 10
items to get the offer, so if there is enough interest then we can all
get some cheap equipment.