[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless newsgroups up and running.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Tue Jan 24 23:43:08 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've just thrown up some newsgroups for general wireless and
melbourne wireless discussion. The idea is that people can use this
server to suck down a basic low-bandwidth discussion groups with ease
and allow access to a local copy of this stuff on their local node!
This means you will be able to access these newsgroups from both the
internet, and any MW connected node.

At the moment, there's only 2 newsgroups:
aus.wireless.general
aus.wireless.groups.melbournewireless

Can you please forward this on to *all* wireless groups around
Australia - as I'd love to see them get represented here, and offer
this service to people connected to their wireless network as well!

I can be reached at my contact details below to add new groups to
this server for other wireless groups around Australia. It would also
be nice to bring people in from other parts of the globe as well!

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au