[MLB-WIRELESS] OT - Help sign a partition to help motorcyclist

David vk3jda at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 15 22:27:58 EST 2006

This is a total waste of time they will NOT look at a Internet petition it
MUST be hand signed.

And us for making it illegal that should have been done 50 years ago. I
have seen cars and had many  broken mirror form f#$%^ wits on motor bikes
shooting down between the cars.

Well thats my 2 cents worth for what its not worth.

At 00:16 15/01/2006, ME wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have just read and signed the petition: "Proposed Australian Road Rule
>151A: Making lane filtering through stationary traffic illegal for mot"
>
>Please join me in signing the petition against the proposed amendments to
>Australian Road Rules which will make filtering illegal for motorcycle and
>scooter riders. It takes just 30 seconds, but can really make a
>difference. Please sign here:
>
><http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/392662151>http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/392662151
>

>More info here
><http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/392662151?ltl=1137242320#body>http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/392662151?ltl=1137242320#body