[MLB-WIRELESS] OT - Help sign a partition to help motorcyclist

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jan 15 14:54:36 EST 2006

As a Melbourne Wireless member, I am appalled at this blatant misuse of
the list. >:(
As a motorcyclist, I'm more than happy to see the National Transport
Commission's proposals scrapped. <:)
And rather than sign an online petition -- which I can tell you now will
do fsck-all, as the internet is for pornography, not protest -- why not
write a short submission to send to the NTC where your little voice will
be acknowledged?

EOF

- Barry

ME wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have just read and signed the petition: "Proposed Australian Road Rule
> 151A: Making lane filtering through stationary traffic illegal for mot"
>

> Please join me in signing the petition against the proposed amendments
> to Australian Road Rules which will make filtering illegal for
> motorcycle and scooter riders. It takes just 30 seconds, but can really
> make a difference. Please sign here:
>

> http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/392662151
>

> More info here
> http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/392662151?ltl=1137242320#body
>

> Thanks!
>
> Rob

1985 BMW K100RT|2004 Honda NT650V Deauville
http://antifsck.dyndns.org