[MLB-WIRELESS] opportunistic use of sites

lee at atypic.net lee at atypic.net
Thu Jan 12 14:30:10 EST 2006

If there's a community arguement in favour of the 'backbone' (e.g. comms
between schools and community groups), could state/local government be
persuaded to give access to well-distributed/positioned sites owned by
them and already sprouting antennae (e.g. multi-storey housing commission
flats)?

Opportunistic creation of nodes is great, but some sort of planned layout
of core nodes would be better.

Lee