[MLB-WIRELESS] Thanks to Bigmac

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Wed Jan 4 21:01:28 EST 2006

Hi Guys,

Just passing on a message that hit the committee list:
---------------

Hi there,
I was wondering if you could pass on my thanks to a member of Melbourne
Wireless, Bigmac, who explained how to walk on a tiled roof without
cracking the tiles.
It seems like an innocuous thing but I've tried in vain to find out the
correct method for doing same for ages with no luck.
If you could pass this message on and tell him I'll be thinking of him
tomorrow when I'm cleaning out the gutters, I'd be very grateful.
Cheers
Dave