[MLB-WIRELESS] {Spam?} Cheap (I think) hackable wireless APs

Wil excited at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 11:17:07 EST 2006

A slightly off topic question (newbie) with these routers;

If one put another antenna onto it, and put it on the roof, etc. How do you
connect to other nodes? I can see how you connect PCI wireless cards for
example, because you tell the computer to do it, but for a router isn't more
difficult?

Also, could you connect it with the existing fireware or would you reccomend
the upgrading of the fireware to the linux versions? Any easy to follow
guides you know about for this specific model?