[MLB-WIRELESS] Swapping the broadcom radio for an atheros card inan R100

samiam at air-stream.org samiam at air-stream.org
Sun Dec 24 12:27:49 EST 2006

http://www.hodge.net.au/openwrt-brcm-2.6-jffs2-64k.trx

I dont offer any support, or take any responsibility for the effects of
this software. and I would reccomend building your own firmware, it
literally takes disk space, bandwidth and 30 mins of your time (and a fair
bit of assumed linux knowledge and a functioning linux OS)

https://dev.openwrt.org

Sam