[MLB-WIRELESS] Free laptop.

Gary Winder gkwinder at tpg.com.au
Sat Dec 2 10:12:09 EST 2006

Howdy,

 Got an old IBM 770 Thinkpad laptop to get rid of, so I thought I'd offer it
here first.

 Issues with it: No HDD and batteries not holding charge at all. Apart from
that, it powers on ok and the screen looks good. Have not tried to boot
anything on it.

 P1 233 Mhz, has internal CD drive, USB, Audio, internal modem and PCMCIA
modem with cables, power pack, extra battery pack (condition unknown), IBM
ball mouse and power adapter.

 Pick up only. Near Knox City shopping centre. Drop me a line if you want
it.

Regards,
g at z.