[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS and GSM transciever

Red_Wolf_2 glp71s at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:12:01 EST 2006

after mucking around a bit with COM 2 on the unit, it seems you can
get terminal data from it at 19200 baud (N-8-1 i think, but i get odd
characters, so it might be wrong)

most of what is returned on the debug line is error messages and
warnings about the GPRS modem, however I have no sim card in mine...
when I put a working optus sim in, it tried connecting to telstra
gprs, and obviously didnt get very far...

typing the following seems to do stuff:
gps
st
sp
md
lan
mod

gps does stuff with the gps unit, and lan and mod deal with the
onboard lan and modem respectively... Im not sure what md, q, sp or st
are for as of yet, but hopefully these will help put others on track
to figuring out how to program these things. :)