[MLB-WIRELESS] Any suggestions

Jason Fraumano-Braddy jasonfraumanobraddy at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 21 19:34:05 EST 2006

Hi all. Quick question. I have been asked to do a bit of a feasibility
assessment on changing the way my company handles it's wireless broadband
connections. Currently we are just using A LOT of iburst units (speed
sucks). Was wondering if anybody could point me in the right directions to
get some info on getting a ptp link to the rialto from port Melbourne then
ptmp link from the rialto to anywhere (with reason) the dish can hit it
from. Speed would need to be aleast 10mbps and some form of QOS for both
links. Apologies on the somewhat off topic nature, but who else would know
better.

Thanks

Jason Fraumano-Braddy