[MLB-WIRELESS] Looking for some Work Placement

Simon (NodeIRC) melbwireless at gnieslaw.com
Mon Aug 14 12:18:04 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for a practical Work Placement (Work Experience) to help
me with one of my subjects in my IT course at TAFE (Advanced Diploma
of Computer Systems Engineering).

I attend most meetings (you'd probably recognise me although not know
me by name) because I'm always trying to learn, and this fits in with
my drive to learn more.

I'm good at hardware, Windows and I'm doing CCNA4 at the moment. I'm
happy to take any work relating to IT because I need it for my Job
Project assessment. Working at a Computer shop, working with an IT
company, helping with Customer solutions, Tech Support, Data Center,
or anything else like that would be fine. The TAFE (Holmesglen
Moorabbin) provides insurance coverage should anything go wrong, but
that's not going to happen.

I'm available on Thursday Mornings until 2PM or longer if necessary
(Preferred), as well as any time during the week after about 6PM,
Saturday Mornings, and all Sunday. I live in the southern area
(Moorabbin) and I'm happy to drive, but please not too far.

It's your choice if you want to pay me or not. Obviously I'd like some
extra cash because I'm not getting much work at my job at Coles
(Casual staff), but I need this primarily for Work Experience for
TAFE, not just because I'm job hunting.

It's kind of urgent and I can start work ASAP .

Thanks,
Simon Gnieslaw
0419689674 or reply to the email given to the list