[MLB-WIRELESS] EISA Network card?

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 4 17:47:29 EST 2006

Hi,

I run a computer 24/7 on the internet.  My home network is segmented in
to Internet/home/wireless.  Instead of running a 2nd computer 24/7 on
the wireless segment I would like to use the existing internet PC.  To
do this I need to put a 2nd network card in this computer.  It is a
Compaq Proliant 4500 server with an EISA bus.  Therefore I am in need of
a 10/100 EISA network card that will suit this computer.

Currently it has a NetFlex-3/E Controller (TLAN 1.0)

Anyone that may have one spare, please comtact me.

Thanks

Mark