[MLB-WIRELESS] looking for a graphics card...

Gabrielle Harrison & Paul van den Bergen gabpaul at numbat.melbpc.org.au
Fri Sep 30 00:08:06 EST 2005

<pun warning>

I don't need a pick, just a graphics card....

*groan*

I'll contact you off list and arrange a pickup...

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:25:06 +1000, Gary Winder <g.winder at exemail.com.au>
wrote:

> PCI S3 virge/DX or a PCI S3 Trio64V+
>
> Take your pick.
>
> Regards,
> g at z.

   ########## Paul van den Bergen,
#  #       # & Anja van den Bergen
####  #    # Glen Waverley VIC 3150 Australia
   #   ###### gabpaul at melbpc.org.au
   #   #      ph: +613 9886 3160
   #####      mob: 042 886 3160