[MLB-WIRELESS] Who would like to test a pair of UltraWAPs (Minitar Replacements)?

Rob Clark clark at freenet-antennas.com
Sun Sep 25 14:28:06 EST 2005

I have a pair of tester units I can make available to Melb-Wireless on
loan. Few conditions:

1) You have a specific point-to-point link that is running today with
rpSMA APs (so you can simply swap over and compare). Ideally - if you
have a Minitar-Minitar PtP link that you would like to run faster.

2) They are loaner units (I need them back)

3) One person in Melb-Wireless responsible for the units (ie so I have a
single point of contact)

9/23/2005