[MLB-WIRELESS] Trying to contact Mihnea

Rob Clark clark at freenet-antennas.com
Tue Sep 20 18:38:22 EST 2005

Mihnea wrote some pretty snifty instructions (using dd and zcat) on the
Minitar code to extract disk images etc.

The new UltraWAP is so similar to a Minitar - that we should be able to
do the same on a *.bin file for the new box.

I have tried Mihnea's instructions and they do not work ... So wanted to
contact him/her to ask some questions.

My real objective is to get in and sniff around the disk image. I have
already got the console login prompt :-} with a serial cable connected
to the PCB (same as Minitar).

So....how do I contact him/her?

Cheers

Rob Clark