[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Website Update: New Feature - Theme Selection

Tyson Clugg tyson.clugg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:33:23 EST 2005

My fault.  For awhile now, we've been testing the "My Melbourne
Wireless" alternate to the account page, the latter tended to confuse
people.  Especially confusing for those unfamiliar to the site who
wanted to become association members.  The multitude of "update >>"
buttons certainly didn't help.  The "My Melbourne Wireless" section
was made live yesterday, right at the time Tom pushed changes to the
theme selection.

"My Account" will let you select themes.  The navigation menus don't
look that good to me in anything but the default (Amelia), some more
work is needed...

Cheers,
Tyson.