[MLB-WIRELESS] Call for nominations for Committee 05-06. AGM info.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Fri Oct 14 16:25:05 EST 2005

Whoops, I just noticed that I got the closing date for nominations
incorrect.

The actual closing date for these is midnight on Thursday, November
10th - as this is the day before the actual AGM. The AGM takes place
on Friday 11th November - however as memberships are processed
monthly, if you wish to pay to renew your membership, it needs to be
done at the meeting tonight.

Sorry for the confusion!

On 12/10/2005, at 12:47 PM, Steven Haigh wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's fast becoming the time of year for the AGM - and this means
> committee elections!
>
> As you all know, to vote in the upcoming elections, you need to be a
> financial member - and this means that the upcoming meeting on Friday
> October 14th is your final chance to make sure you're paid up, and
> able to vote!
>
> What this also means, is that you need people to vote for! We are now
> accepting nominations for al positions - that is President, Vice
> President, Treasurer, Secretary, and 2 member representatives.
>
> If you intend to nominate someone, PLEASE ask them if they will
> accept the position if nominated and voted into that position.
>
> Nominations can be forwarded to the committee via
> committee at wireless.org.au, and will close on Thursday 13th October at
> midnight.
>
> This will be discussed further at the upcoming monthly meeting, so
> please make sure you are there!
>
> --
> Steven Haigh
>
> Email: netwiz at crc.id.au