[MLB-WIRELESS] Neighbornode

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Oct 1 21:15:03 EST 2005

On Saturday 01 October 2005 11:56, Tony Langdon, VK3JED wrote:

> At 11:18 AM 10/1/2005, clae at tpg.com.au wrote:
>
> ><http://neighbornode.net/>
>
> Looks like the BBS is back in town. :-)

Cool - hey, we could create a system where peoples PC's dial in and run a
special program to copy email, files and Usenet news across too.  We could
use the ! character to separate node names.

Since they'd mostly be UNIX-like systems, and they'd be copying files around
we could call it, I dunno, UNIX to UNIX CoPy ?

:-)

Chris, feeling retro & nostalgic about his old bang-path address

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP