[MLB-WIRELESS] End of the line for another WRT54GS?

Chris Glover Chris.Glover at synchrotron.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 30 23:55:07 EST 2005

Well, not near death but....

My bridged client mode setup (as opposed to routed client mode) with openwrt
the bridge doesnt get an ip assigned.  Clients get their IP from my other
AP's DHCP server (192.168.1.x).  But the lan interface on the brigde i was
able to set static as 192.168.2.1. If i connect a laptop with DHCP enabled
it will get a 192.168.1.x IP.  IF i assign 192.168.2.x to the laptop before
sticking it into the bridge, i will be able to ping (and log into) the
bridge.

I dont know if this is what is happening in your case.....