[MLB-WIRELESS] [Melbourne Wireless] News Digest 23 Oct 2005

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Nov 17 19:21:32 EST 2005

On 23/10/2005, at 7:50 AM, coders at melbournewireless.org.au wrote:

> November 2005 Annual General Meeting
> The   November 2005 general monthly meeting  is taking place on Friday
> the 11th of November, 7:00pm at the Hawthorn Scout Hall. Come along,
> meet the people, catch the updates and find out what  Melbourne
> Wireless  is all about. This month is the AGM and will see the new
> committee elected. Come a...
> For the full story -> http://www.melbournewireless.org.au/news?id=37

Heh. My bad. this had been caught up in mailman for quite some time.

OT: does anyone know a regexp that would match "X-Spam-Flag: YES" in
a mails header? I'm trying to get mailman to handle spam messages by
itself instead of holding the message for someone to approve or
reject (as it's giving me heaps of held messages!). I've never quite
grok'ed regexp....

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au