[MLB-WIRELESS] eth0,1,2

Simon Hall simon.hall at getstarted.com.au
Sun Nov 6 13:39:36 EST 2005

Hi
Like Rick suggested try another PCI slot, but if you only have three you
might be snookered there.  You may be able to do one of thes two things that
might help.
Check the Bios and see if you can allocate interrupts to individual PCI
slots or if you have the diag/setup software for the cards in question you
may be able to alter on the NIC itself.

Cheers
Simon Hall