[MLB-WIRELESS] Access point with external connectors

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Mon May 23 13:47:48 EST 2005

Hi William,

couple of quick questions...

1 - if you need to pick them up today does that mean you already have
pigtails etc. to connect the antennas with? If so - what plugs do they
have on them (as this will determine which AP(s) you can use)

2 - do you need g support also? If you're hitting longer distances then
g (to the best of my knowledge) is irrelevant - if you only need B
support then I have some of the AP2000's available (and with me at the
moment) - see other threads regarding these or email me for further info.

The AP2000's won't act in client mode - but can be used in WDS mode to
acheive a similar result.

John
node INQ