[MLB-WIRELESS] Mini PCs (slightly OT)

Nick Sibbing Nick.Sibbing at arts.monash.edu.au
Wed May 18 10:48:51 EST 2005

Gday All

A customer of mine asked about Australian suppliers for small form
factor pcs eg the VIA eden series that we had some interest in on this
list some time back.

They want them for point of sale card readers for retailers. So are
looking for small but not too dear PCs to minimise the amount of
precious retail counter space they take.

If people have suggestions on boxes and retaillers I can forward them to
that would help me a lot.

please forgive a slightly off topic question but I know this is the
"goto" list for this question.
Regards Nick