[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna link

Alan gone_4wding at bigpond.com
Sun May 15 16:39:25 EST 2005

Rob,
A picture is worth a 1000 words:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/ygillam/antenna.jpg

The coax is the pigtail that comes with the Belkin PCI card with the
original antenna chopped off and replace with this.
I tested it for shorts and continuity it all looks OK

The idea of the mounting bracket is to clip it under one of the roof
tiles. I have a two story house but do not have a ladder long enough to
reach the roof to put up a proper mast. I can see Mt Dandenong if I lift
the tiles and look out

I have removed the unit from the roof for testing, over 25 metres I get
a signal of -45dBm

Alan
IJU