[MLB-WIRELESS] AP-2000 inside photos

Mark Aitken vk3jma at wia.org.au
Sun May 15 16:05:32 EST 2005

Steven Haigh wrote:

> Does anyone know if one of these can be used with one card in Client
> mode, and another in AP mode?
>
> I was hoping to use one to link out, and another to act as a local
> node....
>
> --
> Steven Haigh
>
> Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
> Phone: (03) 9308 3238 - 0412 935 897

Hi Steve & others,

I recall someone, David I think, mentioning that these AP's can have one
card in AP mode and the other in WDS mode.  From my understanding from
an explaination  the other night at MW meeting, WDS is like a dual mode,
AO and multi-point bridge mode.  Please someone correct me if wrong.

This would mean that one card could be a normal AP for general access
and the other WDS card be a point link to a further system.

Regards

Mark